Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ohh...shiny!

Okay...in cruising crafty blogs I kept coming across these really nifty 'project progress' meters and ohhhhh....I wanted one! So after much searching, I have finally found them and installed them.

If you like them and want them too, search no further! I will share the link. Click here.

Oh yeah, as for an update, I am about 6 inches shy of finishing the first knitted silk stocking. (YAY!!) I'm hoping to have it finished by next weekend. Then on to getting things ready for the Golden Lily on February 20th.

1 comment:

  1. I have too much "oh shiny projects" on the to do list right now its overwhelming. Happy to hear the one sock is nearly done. Progress is priceless, good luck getting everything on the list completed. I have cleared mine from time to time so there is hope.
    Finally finished my doll castle for Ice Dragon now I have 2 tudor gowns and 2 elizabethan gowns, one purple velvet with gold accents and faux ermine sleeves, and a black velvet with the same decoration. Then a peach Elizabethan gown with silk embroidered shirt modeled after Elizabeth Snakenborg Portrait and a blue taffeta gown with crewel sleeves and inset skirt. As I said way too much to do on my list.

    ReplyDelete